The planes went, pretty uneventful, a small delay landing at Heathrow, but that isn't out of the ordinary.
Gem and Aidan from Brighton Uni have been fantastic - met me at the bus in Brighton. Feed me, took me supermarket shopping and brought me up to my flat. It's a student flat on the uni's Falmer Campus, a bit up the hill from the town. They got me set up and then went off for a well earned beer.
I did a bit of unpacking and then decided I should go check out the pool. Gem organized membership to the sports club here - gym, racket sports, pool, classes, all very nice. About 15 mins up and down the outdoor pool (nice) and I was knackered. But at the same time it feels really great to have my first swim for 3 weeks.
I think it's nearly time to crash!
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment