Now I am in Atlanta. Talk about a change of pace!
They have a great train from the airport that goes right through downtown - cost $2 (better than the $50 taxi from JFK). I arrived at 6pm and the station was nearly deserted.
There are gaps between the buildings.
My bed is about the size of the whole room in NY and the shower the size of the bathroom - no I am not joking. And it costs about 1/2 as much a night. I have a corner room with a view in two directions - high rise one way, out to green treed suburbia the other. NY was cool to visit, but why would people want to make it home? Enough already.
Went and registered for the conference - Rachel & Paul, met Sonja from Munich at registration. Finished my presentation for tomorrow on the plane, so all ready for the next phase of the trip.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment