Thank you to the inventor of zip off pants! Today was hot - 85f (29C). I started with the hop-on-hop off bus and went all the way round central park this very tame little squirrel was hard at work.
Amazing how the people change block-by-block. First its the apartments of the rich and famous - then suddenly its the Spanish and then the African Americans - its like changing countries -- no foreigners allowed. Back down the other side of the park, museum alley :-)
After that it was 5th ave - the apple store (didn't buy an ipad, but I was tempted), Tiffany's, saks 5th Ave, magnolia bakery (made famous by sex in the city) - nice not very German, German chocolate cake, the Rockefeller centre - the ice was melting.
And tonight a Broadway show starring Catherine Zeta-Jones, then I just sat in Time Square and people watched. There were 100's may be 1000's, just hanging out. New Years eve must be crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment